Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Five

I cooked a lot of yummy things this week and had I taken pictures I would tell you about them! Instead, here are five food related things I book marked this week. If I wasn't going out of town this weekend you would be able to find me in the kitchen!

With the Super Bowl being next weekend I need something to make for the game. Joelen has a good list of Tasty Touchdown Snacks. Now, which one to try?

I'm a sucker for Peanut Butter Pie, add a brownie and I'm sold!

Bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos? Yes, please!

I've always wanted to make the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls. Now that someone has figured out the quantities for a small batch, I'm going to do just that!

I need to make a trip to Bed, Bath, & Beyond so I've added ramekins to my list so I can make this French Onion Soup.

2 comments:

  1. I bookmarked Joelen's superbowl ideas too. I think I'm going to go with the chilli sliders this year. I've done the huge batch of PW cinnamon rolls and yes, it does make that many. I love love LOVE the maple icing. Who wouldn't love an entire bag of powdered sugar in your icing though? There was a post on the WC board last night for french dip brisket that looked pretty bad ass.

    http://www.lynseylous.com/2011/01/french-dip-briskett.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my ramekins - you'll find that you will get a lot of use out of them. And French Onion Soup is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete