Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

I know it's only the 3rd but 2011 has been good so far. How can "not getting out of my pajamas for 2 days" be bad? I probably only got changed today because I had to go to work!
As I mentioned, I don't make resolutions but I have been thinking about a few things that I want to do this year. So here they are in no particular order.
  • Cook: Cook better more often, be adventurous, try new recipes from the blogs I follow and magazines I get, take pictures/write reviews of said recipes.
  • Fitness: Get back on the exercise train. Yoga, swim class in the spring, maybe look into joining a gym.
  • Read: Continue with the book club I'm in but also add 1 or 2 more books per month. Suggestions are welcome!
  • Be Creative: Knit, paint, craft, make cards, take photos, etc.
  • Have Fun: This year has already been deemed "Year of Yahtzee". Drew and I are competing to see who can win the most games of Yahtzee. The winner gets treated to dinner of their choice by the looser.
What do you want to do this year? Do you make resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. You should get a commemorative plaque for the Yahtzee winner! It's fun to keep track of who wins over the years. I ordered Jason's 2011 plate for our cribbage plaque yesterday. Boo!

    This year, I plan to be more spontaneous. I realize that sounds ridiculous, so I guess I mean I want to be more open to doing things without planning and planning and planning beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. re:The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. The first 100 pages are boring and horrible. I almost stopped reading it then too. But after that it's intense and a thrill ride. I hope you do give it another try.

    ReplyDelete