Monday, January 10, 2011

I hurt my butt

No, really. I hurt my butt, BAD! Friday morning I was walking out to my car to go to work. The porch light was out and the landlord removed the hand rail several months ago and never put it back. I didn't see the black ice that was waiting for me and gracefully slipped on the first step, hit the edge of it and landed on the second step. It was pretty awesome. It also caused me to spill coffee on my new purse! Travesty! I was going to try and go into work, so after Drew came out to help me up, I went on my way but didn't get very far before I turned around and called into work. I never realized how important one's butt is to strength and mobility. I'm still sore today and expect to be for several more days but it's getting better. I would show you my bruise (it's black!) but there is no way I'm posting a picture of my butt on the internet! It looks like someone beat me with a baseball bat since I already have bruises from my shots. Needless to say my weekend was spent doing a whole lot of nothing! So, how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment