Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday!

It’s Friday, and I couldn’t be happier! Last night Drew’s band played near where my parents live, an hour away. We decided to stay with them as opposed to coming back so late which was a great decision only I really didn’t want to get out of that bed! I’m pretty sure it’s the world’s most comfortable bed and it’s a shame that someone doesn’t sleep there on a regular basis! I slept great but didn’t get as many hours as usual so tonight I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing and sleeping in tomorrow. Tomorrow I’m also going to a Tupperware party. I know, right? I’m really not that old, am I? But it should be fun since we’ll be hanging out with good friends that we don’t see often enough. Sunday should include a lot of relaxing, reading, cooking, football watching, and probably Yahtzee playing. That goes for Monday too since I have the day off!
What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment